The Single Disc MB75 was born from testing and modeling balustrade fixings to determine the optimum economical fitting for clamp fixing balustrades. The outer disc was profiled to give an attractive appearance and the single fixing point means it can be located on the edge of narrow concrete slabs or steel profiles.
MB 75 Single
- The SingleDisc MB75 Balustrade System is side fixed for (face) mounted applications to steel & concrete structure (not suitable for timber).
- Range of options from a contemporary square edge look to a traditional round disc option.
- SingleDisc MB75 is 75mm in diameter.
- Inner spacer is 30mm thick and the outer plate 10mm thick.
- Made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Available in machined, satin or polished finish.
- Powdercoated upon request. Note: Powder coating is available in a wide range of colours with commercially available surface integrity warranty from 10 to 30 years.
- All fixings must be Stainless Steel.
- Suitable for occupancy types A, B, E and C3 (subject to glass & fixing type).
- Occupancy types as per AS/NZ 1170.1.2002.
- Exceeds the wind loading for all Wind Zones up to and including Very High Wind Zone as set out in NZS 3604:2011.
- Max design Wind pressure subject to glass type and fixing method.
- All monolithic toughened frameless glass balustrades must have an Interlinking Rail to conform to NZS 4223.3.2016, including the latest amendment of NZBC B1.
- Railing and Handrails Systems
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170:2002, NZS 4223.3.2016, NZ Building Code B1, F2, F4 and F9.
Scope of Use
- The 30mm long body sets the 12mm/15mm toughened glass panels out from the deck to assist with water draining and cleaning.
- Single fixing point means the disc system can be located on the edge of narrow concrete slabs or steel substrates.
- Where required an interlinking top rail finishes off the system, producing a low profile modern look.
Single Disc MB75 Steel (Open) Threaded Rod & Nut
Single Disc MB75 Steel (Hollow) Threaded Rod & Nut
Single Disc MB75 Concrete Theaded Rod & Anchor
Single Disc MB75 Steel (Open) Threaded Rod & Nut.dwg
Single Disc MB75 Steel (Hollow) Theaded Rod & Nut.dwg
Single Disc MB75 Concrete Theaded Rod & Anchor.dwg