Ventia Black self-adhesive, high performance, fully adhered weather protection for RAB wall systems while still allowing exceptional breathability.
Made exclusively by mdm NT in Poland (www.mdmnt.com)
* BRANZ Appraisal No. 1258
* Exceeds NZBC requirements.
* Ventia Black self-adhesive is suitable for use as a roof and wall underlay on Structural Insulation Panel (SIP) construction or Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) construction.
* May be used as a wall underlay adhered to rigid underlays of plywood, OSB boarding, and fibre cement fixed to timber or steel-framed walls. Plywood must be a minimum 7 mm thick and fibre cement sheet be a minimum of 6 mm thick.
* May be used as a roof underlay adhered to plywood or OSB boarding on pitched roofs. Suitable for use at roof pitches less than 8° (minimum 3°) Plywood must be a minimum 15 mm thick.
* May be used as a temporary weathertightness protection to allow the internal works buildings to proceed before the wall cladding is installed.
* Suitable for All Wind Zones.
* Withstands 90 days UV exposure.
* Fire Retardant
* Roll size 1.5m x 50m (75m2)
Use ViBest Super Pro Flashing Tape, Seals and Corner Molds to complete your system.