SlideLine M provides the capability of combining open and closed sections in furniture. The 1-track, close fitting sliding door system functions as a practical design element on living room wall units, shelf systems, kitchen wall units and bathroom furniture. Two doors running across each other can be guided by a single profile. The optional Silent System is integrated to leave it hidden out of view and the activation point can be positioned wherever chosen.
- Just one profile can be used for running two doors fitted one above the other.
- Optional soft-close Silent System is integrated to leave it hidden out of view and the activation point can be positioned wherever chosen.
- The versatile system is ideal for all common furniture constructions and for doors weighing up to 30kg.
- Perfectly soft stopped sliding doors underscore the quality of furniture. Silent System is unobtrusively integrated in SlideLine M‘s runner component and closes doors gently and quietly.
- Single track bottom running sliding door system
- Wooden or glass doors
- Doors weighing up to 30kg
- Shelf thicknesses - 15mm—19mm, 22mm, 25mm
- Height adjustment +/- 2mm
- Silent System in closing, opening and colliding direction
- Fast installation of doors without the need for tools
- Tested to DIN EN 15706