Plytech Radiata Pine – Teco is structural plywood manufactured and certified in accordance with AS/NZS 2269: 2012. Plytech Radiata Teco Ply is a general purpose construction CD-grade plywood.
- Any construction or semi-decorative applications meeting the NZ Building Code AS/NZS 2269:2012.
- Pinus Radiata Teco Ply is pale-yellow to pinkish-brown in colour with a figured grain and uniform texture.
- Wood Raw Material – Pinus Radiata
- Standard – AS/NZS 2269: 2012
- Stress Grade – F8
- Density – average 500kg/m3
- Class – Softwood, non-durable
- Glue Bond – A Bond Exterior
- Glue Formaldehyde Emissions Super E0