Master Oak combines the unique look and feel of original oak with the unbeatable qualities of a HPL: more scratch resistant, colourfast and easy to keep clean.
Bonded durably on two sides of Latvian Birch, Master Oak’s matt finish delivers a luxurious appearance and has a unique pattern just like original oak. The natural appearance of Master Oak is enhanced by the different types of pores and depth variations throughout the panel.
Scratch-resistant: three times more scratch resistant than Oak veneer.
Colourfast: a timeless look and colours that stay beautiful.
Stain-resistant: easy to clean and maintain.
Matching ABS edging is available in both long and end grain to replicate the look of solid oak timber.
- Matching edge banding in long & end grain
- Ultra realistic Oak texture
- No repetitiveness within the sheet
- Latvian Birch substrate.
- Colourfast – Unfading Colour
3020 x 1250 x 19mm/13ply – Light Natural, Brown, Elegant Black
- ABS edging: 23m x 1lm x 0.8mm – Available in long & end grain.
Scope of use
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry (vertical surfaces). Residential, commercial, office, retail and hospitality fitouts. Wall linings.
- For interior applications only.
- The surface of Master Oak must never be treated with products containing abrasive substances, abrasive sponges, sandpaper or steel wool
- Products with very high acid or alkaline content should be avoided as they can stain the surface
- Avoid furniture polishes and wax based cleaners as they form a sticky layer to which dirt adheres
For further information on how to look after your Master Oak panel, please visit our website:https://www.plytech.co.nz/master-oak
- Quality Management Standard: ISO 9001:2015
- Environment Protection Standard: ISO 14001:2015
- Energy Management Systems: ISO 50001:2015
- FSC Certified
- PEFC Certified