Inspired by the latest European trend for minimalist kitchen design, the Polaris Compact was designed to provide an elegant and modern slimline finish. The super matt surface is soft and velvety to the touch, offers excellent hygienic properties making it safe for food preparation, has great anti-fingerprint properties as well offering high scratch and heat resistance.
The solid full-colour core provides a seamless matt finish and eliminates the need for edge banding.
Compatible with the Expando T system from Blum, allowing entire kitchens to be equipped with thin fronts.
12mm 3050 x 1300mm - White, Graphite, Black
- Smooth and velvety to the touch
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Low-light reflectivity
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties
- High resistance to water and steam, making it suitable for wet areas
- Reaction to Fire: C-s1-d) according to EN 13501-11:2007+A12009 (Group Number 2-S according to NZBC Clause C3.4(a) using ISO 9705:1993
- Oversized sheets
Verification tests according to ISO 22196 / JIS Z 2801 conducted by an accredited laboratory to measure the antibacterial performance, demonstrate that the bacterial load is reduced by 99.9% after 24 hours. The structure with its high degree of cross-linking makes its surface compact and non-porous. This characteristic doesn’t allow bacterial, fungal and / or micro-organisms colonies to penetrate and proliferate.