Hydro Flashing Tape is a self adhesive flashing tape to
seal around windows, doors, and other joinery openings
as a secondary defence against water penetration.
- It’s suitable for timber and steel framed buildings
- Has been tested and passed by CodeMark
- For a risk score between 0-20 in accordance with
- NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS1
- Passed NZS3604 Building Wind Zones up to
- and including ‘Very High’ .
- Compatible with all building wraps
- Simple 4 step installation, save time reducing costs
- 1.4mm thick adhesive layer
- Reliable and dependable weather tightness
- Low temperature adhesion
- Can be applied as low as 5°C
- Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing
FOR A FREE SAMPLE OR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT.
Contact Masons on: 0800 522 533 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.mpb.co.nz for the full range of Masons Products,
including Architectural downloads, Warranty's,Product Specifications and Installation Guides.