ClearFlood Large is designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of floodlighting applications. It also includes all the necessary control features and interfaces to make it future-proof and even more efficient. ClearFlood Large lets you choose the exact number of lumens you need for your application. Incorporating extremely high-efficiency optics and
state-of-the-art LEDs, it is a highly competitive solution offering an outstanding lux/dollar ratio and energy savings of up to 50% (without the use of additional controls).
The wide choice of optics ensures maximum application coverage. ClearFlood Large is easy to install − you simply plug it in and select the best option for your needs. Perfect for replacing conventional technology and enabling intelligent lighting control while retaining the same electrical installation and poles.
- Designed for 1:1 retrofit up to 1000 W HID
- Wide range of lumen packages between 30 klm and 64 klm (system)
- Easy replacement of gear and PCB, no tooling required
- Wide range of control options, such as CityTouch Ready, CLO, DALI, 1-10 V
- LEDs and optics deliver highest level of efficiency (up to 130 lm/W)
- 100% Philips components.
- Wide choice of optics to suit all applications - Sport and Areas lighting - Asymmetrical, Road and Symmetrical beams with or without louver (optional). New Asymmetrical Optic for Sport lighting (Tennis...)
- Optimized architecture for 4 kV surge (optional 10 kV).
- IP66 and IK08 protection.
- Long lifetime : 100 Khrs (L80B10 at T a 25°C)
- Type: BVP651