ARDEX WPM 1000 RR is a high-performance, single-ply waterproofing membrane designed for use in areas susceptible to root damage. The membrane contains a premium root inhibitor that repels root growth without killing the root. It is designed primarily for areas covered with, or exposed to soil and plants. Once installed, ARDEX WPM 1000 RR will remain a permanently flexible waterproof lining and bond to most building surfaces.
ARDEX WPM 1000 RR is one of the WeldTec range of membranes which are heat-welded at laps and seams to create a superior bond, consistent gauge and allow a quick installation. ARDEX WPM 1000 RR has excellent flexibility, durability, and superior resistance to tearing, cracking, bubbling and absorption.
- Contains a root inhibitor to prevent damage from root penetration
- Manufactured in New Zealand
- Welded application for strong, consistent waterproofing membrane
- Fleece-lined for greater adhesion
- Thin and consistent membrane thickness
- Excellent flexibility - no requirement for fillet or bond breakers
- Excellent resistance to tearing, cracking, bubbling, and absorption
- Suitable for planter boxes, retaining walls, green roofs
- Green/living roofs
- Planter boxes
- Retaining walls
- CFC sheet