Pink® Batts® Ultra® ceiling insulation
A lightweight flexible thermal insulation product available in higher R-values R4.0, R5.0, R6.0, R6.3, R7.0
Pink® Batts® ceiling insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Thermally insulate ceilings in new homes, be retrofitted into existing homes without insulation, or over existing insulation for better performance.
- Fit easily into standard ceiling constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments
Features and Benefits
- High R-values – R-values up to R7.0 to assist in keeping homes above 18°C as per the World HealthOrganisation’s recommendation for a healthy and comfortable home.
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass-making sustainable use of waste.
- Designed for New Zealand building conditions.