Resene Lumbersider CoolColour is based on a tough 100% acrylic resin to ensure maximum durability in all exposed conditions. Imparts a natural low sheen look that is fully washable.
Resene CoolColour technology performs optimally on dark colours that are the most prone to heat build-up. Resene Lumbersider CoolColour is based on a tough 100% acrylic resin to ensure maximum durability in all exposed conditions. Imparts a natural low sheen look that is fully washable. Resene CoolColour technology performs optimally on dark colours that are the most prone to heat build-up.
- Block and brickwork
- Concrete and plaster
- Fibre and particle board
- Fibre cement
- Galvanised iron
Colour: Selected colours from the Resene Total Colour System.
1. Reflects heat improving the life of paint finish and substrate and improving interior conditions inside the painted structure.
2. Excellent adhesion to primed and natural substrates, timber, concrete and old paintwork.
3. Excellent as a roof coating where a low sheen finish is required.
4. May be used on surfaces that are to be used for the collection of drinking water.
5. An Environmental Choice approved product.
1. Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C or when it is liable to drop below 10°C during the drying period.
2. Use Resene Wood Primer (see Data Sheet D40) or Resene TimberLock (see Data Sheet D48) for the first coat where the timber surface is showing signs of deterioration, particularly on deckings.
3. Disconnect roof downpipes until after the first shower of rain in order to flush away surplus non-toxic wetting agents before the surface is used for the collection of drinking water.
4. Areas coated with this product unmodified may not comply with New Zealand Building Code D1 3.3(d). Refer also to New Zealand Building Code D1 2.0 table 2.
Please ensure the current Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet are consulted prior to specification or application of product. If in doubt contact Resene. Enjoy the Resene Promise of Quality Guarantee on Resene decorative coatings - see Resene for more information.
Resene decorative coatings are tinted using unique Resene non VOC tinters enabling you to achieve the desired colour without added VOCs.
Engineered Systems Coatings products are tinted using special Resene industrial tinters. Remember Resene can create a customised specification free for your project - contact us for more information. Order colour charts and drawdowns of Resene colours from the Resene website.