Hydro Seal is a black waterproof membrane that has been formulated to act as a damp-proof membrane behind retaining walls and buried structures.
- It’s suitable for concrete, concrete block and brick-work, wood and metal.
- Passed the vapour flow resistance level requirements for a water vapour barrier as per E2/AS1 BRANZ Report number DC2547
- Meets moisture vapour permeability requirements of NZS 3604:2011
- Hydro Seal is simple to apply by brush or roller
- Is compatible with green concrete
- Has excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete etc.
- Fast cure time
- Low water permeability
- Sulphates and ground salts resistant
Form: Thyrotropic liquid mixed
Solid content: 60%
Application temperature: 5°C to 50°C
Drying Time: 4 – 6 hours at 20°C, 12 – 24 hours should be left between coatings
Coverage: Additional to the primer coat – The minimum total application rate is 1 Liter per m2 (2 coats of 1/2 litre per m2 each). Depending on the substrate quantities this might vary slightly. Limitations: Not to be exposed to sunlight.
Self Life: 12 months when stored in original packaging.
Store: between 1°C – 35°C