With an ever-changing business landscape and many teams now working remotely, getting access to up-to-date information on building products and the supply of these products is becoming increasingly difficult.
To support the specification community, SpecAdvisor have expanded their consulting service to include a free help line.
SpecAdvisor, a CMS initiative, supports architects, designers and anyone involved with creating project specifications, with a team of consultants available across the country who can help. This free service can provide:
- Technical product advice to support specific projects or project challenges
- Collation of product information for projects
- Direct access to hundreds of industry manufacturers and distributors
- Support with information on product availability
Free consultation meetings can take place via video conference, phone or email.
- 0800 773 269 (0800 SPECNZ)
- Email email@example.com
Find out more at specadvisor.co.nz