Masons BrickTies can be used to tie any masonry veneer to a structural frame. Available as galvanised steel or stainless steel. The stainless steel finish will provide strong corrosion resistance, and means the product can be used in sea spray zones.
- Masons Brick Ties are manufactured to comply with AS/NZS2699.1.2000
- Rated Heavy Duty Earthquake
- Can be used to tie any masonry veneer to a structural frame
- Available in three lengths: 90mm, 110 mm & 135 mm
- Available in hot dipped galvanised & 316 stainless steel
- Using 316 Stainless Steel provides ultimate durability for houses in sea spray zones
FOR A FREE SAMPLE OR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT.
Contact Masons on: 0800 522 533
Visit our website mpb.co.nz for the full range of Masons Products,
including Architectural downloads, Warranty's, Product Specifications, and Installation Guides.