Designed for residential exhaust or supply systems, the Blauberg "Ducto" fans by Ventüer are low noise axial fans compatible with 100mm, 125mm and 150mm ducts. Quiet and energy efficient, they are suited to short duct runs with low air resistance. Available as both fans only and as complete kits with duct and grilles.
- The casing and the impeller are made of high quality durable plastic.
- Specially designed mixed flow impeller profile ensures high air flow and low noise level.
- Low energy usage from 7.5 W.
- The models of Blauberg Ducto Series are equipped with a single-phase motor.
- The motor has thermal overheating protection for motor overload prevention.
- Motor on special anti-vibration connectors.
- Manual speed control with a room light switch. It is not included in the delivery package.
- Smooth speed control available with a thyristor speed controller (not included as standard).
- Several fans may be connected to the same controller. The models with timer are not compatible with a speed controller.
- Comes with a 1.2 m lead, 2 pin plug.
- The fan is mounted into a matching duct size. Fastening with clamps in case of flexible duct connection.
- The mounting bracket enables installation of the fan on horizontal and vertical flat surfaces.
- Two fans can be installed in series for higher operation pressure.