SUMNER Roxbrough Schist has a contemporary finish, derived from the combination of its urban charcoal colours and the stones embossed format. Geological this stone is a gneiss, which is extremely dense hard. This makes it excellent for cladding.
* It looks like real stone because it is!
* Weighs approximately 100kg per m2 installed.
* 'Face loaded' not 'foot loaded' like traditional stonework. This keeps transportation costs down
* BEAL Appraisal now superseded by CODEMARK!
* Drained Rainscreen Facade System
* Designed to be environmentally friendly. SUMNER uses recycled plastic in our cavity battens, and also fly ash in our fiber cement sheet.
* No third party products so we quickly and easily issue CCC documents including a full 15 year installation warranty.
* Nationwide installer network.
* 15 year Full Installation warranty
* NZBC compliances B1,B2,E2,F2