500 Series Architectural Built for New Zealand Conditions
- NZS:4211:2008 Specification for performance of windows
- Windows passed 2.7m passed Extra High
- French Doors 2.7m passed Very High
- Open In Hinge Door 2.7m passed Extra High
- 4 Panel Bifold Door 2.7m passed Extra High
- Sliding and Stacking Doors 2.7m passed Extra High
- Select the 500 Architectural Series if your project is in a wind zone up to Very High or Extra High
- Select the 500 Architectural Series if you have large openings
Sustainability built into the joinery
- Aluminium profiles extruded from 85% recycled aluminium content
- Reduced carbon footprint of 1.21kg of CO2 per kg of aluminium (compared with 4kg from renewable energy sources)
- Aluminium profiles supplied from an organisation accredited for CEMARS carbon footprint certification
- Aluminium profiles supplied from an organisation accredited to ISO:14001 Environmental Management System
- A circular economy value chain can be created by recycling the aluminium at the end of its durability life cycle (B2 Durability between 15 to 50 years)
Residential Awning Window Features:
- 52mm platform with a contemporary appearance that provides substantial opening sash strength allowing large sash capability.
- Flat exterior sash options, with a glass line constant with the fixed light.
- Internally boxed mullions for strength and a commercial appearance.
- Framing options to provide cost-effective installation for smaller windows.
- Split mullion option for strip glazing of larger units and allowing seismic expansion.
Architectural Hinged & French Door Features:
- Heavy Duty 46mm Cast Aluminium Hinges to provide durability and strength.
- 52mm panel depth to provide additional span capability for the door suite.
- Omega proprietary strip drive locking. Provides durable/silent operation for multi-point locking of doors.
- Range of proprietary stainless steel door strikes with concealed fixings.
- Wide door stile and rail options for additional strength.
- Foam Q Lon perimeter sealing for higher weathering and acoustic performance.
Architectural Bifold Door Features:
- Bottom rolling bi-fold to get the operating loads back to the slab.
- 52mm stile with heavy wall thicknesses to provide substantial strength in a narrow stile width.
- Stainless steel lock strikes for enduring performance.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium hinges to provide durability and strength.
- Robust proprietary bottom rolling hardware.
Architectural Sliding and Stacking Doors Features:
- Glides on high capability rollers, capable of carrying 450kgs of glass
- Sliding door panels are on the outside, providing a higher performance door installation
- Sliding door panels can conveniently meet at 90 degrees.
- Fixed lights and sliding panels have common sightline appearance.
- Proprietary 4-panel bi-parting door solution to provide the narrowest 4 panel joint on the market.
- Polyamide track to provide a robust surface for the rollers to smoothly glide on.
- Foam Q Lon internal perimeter sealing for higher weathering and acoustic performance.
- Unique raised track solution to allow water to drain quickly away.
Architectural Entrance Doors
OMEGA® Entrance Doors offer both classic and contemporary approaches to your homes entry point. We have a full range of traditional tongue and groove doors that can be assembled at any width. These can be provided as a French Door arrangement or single panels. We pride ourselves on leading the industry with cutting-edge design in Entrance Doors and constantly adding to the range.
- Vertical tongue and groove door panel assemblies with optional ‘expressed’ glazed inserts
- Flush Glass Door – structurally glazed door.
- Door construction is concealed when the panel is closed in the frame.
- A variety of finishes and materials can be structurally glazed into the panel
- The same door can be glazed with painted glass with baked-on colour for a durable colour-fast appearance
- Available with interior 12V LED lighting, this can be used to great effect with or without an interior infill element.