Residential Awning Window Features:
- Beveled beads and sashes for a robust appearance.
- Three sash options: pocket glazed single and double glazed sashes and beaded sash.
- Aluminium liners for a highly durable finish for wet areas.
- Provides a clean platform with no deep traps for silt buildup.
- Sloped condensation channel to aid the drainage of any moisture (for standard configurations).
- Strongback mullions for zero awning frame projections and a clean exterior.
- OMEGA sash fastener handles, venting and low profile available.
- Proprietary high-performance condensation drainage.
Residential Hinged & French Door Features:
- Adjustable door bracing system, anti-drop components.
- OMEGA's proprietary stainless steel hinged door strike plates with concealed fixings.
- Highly durable cast stainless steel lock connection, locking tip and lock tip strike.
- Door rail option available with a rebate for automatic smoke-stop seal. Can be utilised with 3 sided frames to provide draught control without a sill frame member.
Residential Bifold Door Features:
- There is no bi-fold solution more durable than a bottom rolling installation.
- Significant safety factor in design: bearings are rated at 135kg static load (270kg total)
- All our hinged and folding doors incorporate our proprietary stainless locking systems.
- OMEGA's proprietary Polymide track system has been cycle tested at panel loads in excess of 300kg.
Residential Sliding and Stacking Doors Features:
- Featuring proprietary components which manage seal compression, protecting against strong weather conditions.
- ‘No trip’ feature – floor finishes internally and externally can be at the same level.
- Sliding tracks provide a sump below track level to conceal silt or debris that may accumulate.
- The Polyamide track system – By introducing this track element Omega have avoided the issue of surface finishing failers due to excess load and wear.
- Proprietary track system which has been tested with a panel in excess of 300kg with our stainless steel sliding door roller.
- OMEGA conducted door cycle testing (open and close operations) over 35,000 operations which equates to over 140km
Residential Entrance Doors
OMEGA® Entrance Doors offer both classic and contemporary approaches to your homes entry point. We have a full range of traditional tongue and groove doors that can be assembled at any width. These can be provided as a French Door arrangement or single panels. We pride ourselves on leading the industry with cutting-edge design in Entrance Doors and constantly adding to the range.
- Vertical tongue and groove door panel assemblies with optional ‘expressed’ glazed inserts
- Flush Glass Door – structurally glazed door.
- Door construction is concealed when the panel is closed in the frame.
- A variety of finishes and materials can be structurally glazed into the panel
- The same door can be glazed with painted glass with baked-on colour for a durable colour-fast appearance
- Available with interior 12V LED lighting, this can be used to great effect with or without an interior infill element.